The doctors at Yorkdale Optometry have over 20 years of experience prescribing the latest in contact lens technology to our patients.
Contact lens examinations include specialized tests not typically performed during comprehensive eye examinations for eyeglasses. A fitting is required to provide our patients with a contact lens prescription that is customized based on:
- Corneal curvature (including high astigmatism)
- Lifestyle (full time wear, part time wear)
- Visual needs (bifocal/multifocal, sports)
- Environmental considerations (allergies, dry eye)
Our office is equipped with a large inventory of diagnostic and retail contact lenses from leading industry brands including:
- Bausch and Lomb
- Vistakon (Johnson & Johnson)
Come in and talk with our experienced optometrists to find out the best contact lenses for your eyes.